Euclid provides answers and insights to brick-and-mortar retailers in the same way that web analytics services do for e-commerce. Euclid helps retailers optimize performance of their marketing, merchandising, and operations by measuring foot-traffic, store visits, walk-by conversion, bounce rate, visit duration, and customer loyalty. Built on a commitment to protecting individual privacy, Euclid’s technology provides only aggregated, anonymous insights. As of October 2013, Euclid’s network measures activity in more than 600 shopping locations and captures more than 20 million shopping events per month. For more information, visit euclidanalytics.com.
Ann Cavoukian, Ph.D.
Former Information & Privacy Commissioner
Data minimization Big data Encryption Personal health information Smart Grid Cloud Operationalizing PHIPA Mobile De-identification Privacy policies Lawful access Surveillance Privacy enhancing technologies Data protection European Union Privacy by Design Personal data Health care Security Biometrics Compliance
- Congratulations to our new PbD Ambassador, Robert Hubsher. Learn more about Robert here: http://t.co/qca5aNnWOz http://t.co/GYNu6Lwb2D 7 hours ago
- Congratulations to our latest PbD Ambassador - Nathaniel Bagnell @nathaniel401, @physicalytics http://t.co/xjQ7FGmpB4 http://t.co/8lyN2MgzN9 4 days ago
- Congratulations are in order for Dr. Argyro Karanasiou (@ArKaranasiou). She has been designated a PbD Ambassador! http://t.co/a6KF2pvIjH 2 weeks ago
- Congratulations to our newly designated PbD Ambassador - Anna Romanou http://t.co/6EHAmfUixV 3 weeks ago
- Congratulations to our latest PbD Ambassador - Genís Margarit i Contel (@gmargarit) http://t.co/WTN810g8MS http://t.co/R3OUwbykZu 3 weeks ago
Information and Privacy Commissioner/Ontario
2 Bloor Street East, Suite 1400
Toronto, Ontario M4W 1A8