Euclid provides answers and insights to brick-and-mortar retailers in the same way that web analytics services do for e-commerce. Euclid helps retailers optimize performance of their marketing, merchandising, and operations by measuring foot-traffic, store visits, walk-by conversion, bounce rate, visit duration, and customer loyalty. Built on a commitment to protecting individual privacy, Euclid’s technology provides only aggregated, anonymous insights. As of October 2013, Euclid’s network measures activity in more than 600 shopping locations and captures more than 20 million shopping events per month. For more information, visit euclidanalytics.com.
Ann Cavoukian, Ph.D.
Information & Privacy Commissioner
Personal health information Encryption Privacy by Design Data minimization Cloud Surveillance PHIPA Security Biometrics Compliance Operationalizing Privacy by ReDesign Data protection Personal data Privacy policies Privacy enhancing technologies Mobile Smart Grid Big data European Union Health care Lawful access
- The notion that privacy can only pose a negative challenge to new technology reflects a zero-sum perspective http://t.co/r3b564zexy 12 hours ago
- The database that shared too much via http://t.co/5KrXiW95A0 @globeandmail 14 hours ago
- Attempted suicide: Should police ever share this personal health information? http://t.co/wUfNX8W2Z8 via @CAMHnews 15 hours ago
- More Privacy Paternalism – “We know what’s best for you” http://t.co/r3b564zexy 16 hours ago
- Congratulations to Ben Kosic for becoming a PbD Ambassador! http://t.co/rzk4k1hZcs http://t.co/8Z8RCLisS0 17 hours ago
Information and Privacy Commissioner/Ontario
2 Bloor Street East, Suite 1400
Toronto, Ontario M4W 1A8