Euclid provides answers and insights to brick-and-mortar retailers in the same way that web analytics services do for e-commerce. Euclid helps retailers optimize performance of their marketing, merchandising, and operations by measuring foot-traffic, store visits, walk-by conversion, bounce rate, visit duration, and customer loyalty. Built on a commitment to protecting individual privacy, Euclid’s technology provides only aggregated, anonymous insights. As of October 2013, Euclid’s network measures activity in more than 600 shopping locations and captures more than 20 million shopping events per month. For more information, visit euclidanalytics.com.
Ann Cavoukian, Ph.D.
Information & Privacy Commissioner
Security European Union Privacy enhancing technologies Lawful access Smart Grid Big data Privacy by ReDesign Privacy policies Personal health information Personal data Cloud Encryption Health care Data minimization Compliance Privacy by Design Data protection PHIPA Surveillance Biometrics Mobile Operationalizing
- 2014 Ontario Connections conference: Access, Privacy, Security & Records Management | May 22-23 | ontarioconnections.ca @ON_Connections 21 hours ago
- ALB Data Protection Conference | June 17, 2014 | http://t.co/E4C0bTYYiX @ALB_Magazine 22 hours ago
- The untenable practice of automatic, default sharing of police info related to suicide attempts cannot continue. http://t.co/fVB46dcQ6t 2 days ago
- With Big Data comes big responsibility – enter PbD - http://t.co/w1faQGYXcl 2 days ago
- Ninety per cent of the data in the world today was created in the last two years - http://t.co/w1faQGYXcl 2 days ago
Information and Privacy Commissioner/Ontario
2 Bloor Street East, Suite 1400
Toronto, Ontario M4W 1A8