Euclid provides answers and insights to brick-and-mortar retailers in the same way that web analytics services do for e-commerce. Euclid helps retailers optimize performance of their marketing, merchandising, and operations by measuring foot-traffic, store visits, walk-by conversion, bounce rate, visit duration, and customer loyalty. Built on a commitment to protecting individual privacy, Euclid’s technology provides only aggregated, anonymous insights. As of October 2013, Euclid’s network measures activity in more than 600 shopping locations and captures more than 20 million shopping events per month. For more information, visit euclidanalytics.com.
Ann Cavoukian, Ph.D.
Information & Privacy Commissioner
European Union Privacy by Design Lawful access Big data Data protection Personal health information Surveillance Privacy policies Privacy enhancing technologies Smart Grid Compliance Cloud Personal data Operationalizing PHIPA Privacy by ReDesign Data minimization Security Mobile Health care Encryption Biometrics
- Mobile Location Analytics utilize the increasing ability of smartphones to connect wirelessly to multiple networks http://t.co/CIWilUyGMg 14 hours ago
- Exploring the application of Privacy by Design to the design & architecture of MLA systems http://t.co/CIWilUyGMg Co-written by @aislelabs 15 hours ago
- Examining the privacy implications of Mobile Location Analytics http://t.co/CIWilUyGMg Co-written by @aislelabs 16 hours ago
- Must See: @OpenMedia_ca's video explaining how the government could track you if Bill C-13 is passed: http://t.co/kie5gDx6Qb 17 hours ago
- 2014 Ontario Connections conference: Access, Privacy, Security & Records Management | May 22-23 | ontarioconnections.ca @ON_Connections 19 hours ago
Information and Privacy Commissioner/Ontario
2 Bloor Street East, Suite 1400
Toronto, Ontario M4W 1A8