Aislelabs provides an innovative marketing and analytics platform for brick-n-mortar retailers. The SaaS product suite of the company includes: 1) advanced analytics solution to measure footfall traffic and consumer behavior inside and outside physical stores, similar to web analytics for e-commerce, and 2) a real-time marketing and engagement platform to deliver effective personalized messages. Aislelabs, headquartered in Toronto, Canada, serves major retailers across North America, forming a key component of a central command center across all their stores.
- Why geolocation apps can be dangerous
- iPhone location-tracking incident boosts stock of ‘privacy by design’
- Privacy by Design: The Gold Standard: New International Framework for Data Protection
- Bloomberg Businessweek: How to Make Apps More Privacy Friendly
- Prevent the Harm – Protecting Kids from Online Bullying
Ann Cavoukian, Ph.D.
Former Information & Privacy Commissioner
Mobile Privacy enhancing technologies Operationalizing De-identification Privacy policies Personal health information Personal data Lawful access Encryption PHIPA Data minimization Security Privacy by Design European Union Data protection Biometrics Big data Compliance Surveillance Cloud Smart Grid Health care
Information and Privacy Commissioner/Ontario
2 Bloor Street East, Suite 1400
Toronto, Ontario M4W 1A8